CERTIFICATION PROCESS HESCH SACROILIAC PRACTITIONER (HSP)
If you have taken a Hesch lumbopelvic 2-day workshop or completed the basic and intermediate home study prior to April 1, 2020 you will need to complete the Advanced Material titled Evidence Based Treatment: The Advanced Hesch Method of Treating Sacroiliac Joint, Pubic Joint, and Coccyx Dysfunction Course (found in the Education tab) and complete the post-test linked below.
Effective April 1, 2020, we are pleased to announce that we will now offer certification to anyone who completes the following:
- Sacroiliac Joint Specialist Certification: Innovative Treatment Methods for Every Type of Lumbopelvic Dysfunction. For additional details about this webinar which leads to certification please go to our home page and arrow down
- PESI REHAB Workshop titled Innovative Treatment Methods for Every Type of Lumbopelvic Dysfunction
- HESCH INSTITUTE HOME STUDY Evidence Based Treatment: Hesch Method Basic/Intermediate Course; Integrating Function in the Pelvis, Sacroiliac, Symphysis Pubis, Hip & Lumbar Spin
- PROFESSIONAL SEMINARS Evidence-Based Treatment of the Sacroiliac Joint
- HESCH INSTITUTE WORKSHOP Evidence Based Treatment: Hesch Method Basic/Intermediate Course; Integrating Function in the Pelvis, Sacroiliac, Symphysis Pubis, Hip & Lumbar Spine
Please note that although the above have different titles, the material is the same and therefore completion of any of these will allow you take the post-test in order to become certified in the Hesch Method. Use the link below to print the post-test, complete and return to Hesch Institute. An overall score of 70% will certify you and you will receive a certification of completion which allows you to use the initials “HSP” behind your name.
Fee is 199.00 payable at our “store” tab.
Duration: Certification lasts for 2 years after which new material culled from the literature will be presented in addition to any video and a very short post-test will be filled out. Renewal fee is 149.00.
Re-Certification will last for 2 years.
You may submit the test as a single scanned Email attachment (scan every page together with setting on PDF, or via US Mail sent to:
25837 E Maple PL
Aurora, CO 80018 USA
For questions please contact Jerry Hesch at email@example.com