Hesch Institute Manual Therapy Mission & Goals
1. PRACTITIONER TRAINING
Continually develop new training programs to increase the number of practitioners with Hesch Method skills, and the number of practitioners fully competent and certified in the Advanced head-to-toe Hesch Method.
2. PRACTITIONER AWARENESS
Increase awareness within the health care community about the existence and potentials of Hesch Method, so that patient access is increased through appropriate referral.
3. PUBLIC AWARENESS
Increase public awareness about the existence and potentials of Hesch Method, so that patients may self-advocate in seeking Hesch Method care when appropriate.
We will be continually updating educational offerings to meet these goals. Current educational opportunities are as follows:
1. PRACTITIONER TRAINING OPPORTUNITIES
- We offer the basic and intermediate Hesch Workshop on a regular basis, click HERE for details.
- We offer Distance Learning of the Hesch Method Basic and Intermediate material, click HERE for details.
- The Advanced Lumbopelvic DVD has been updated and is for sale in our STORE.
- Practitioners who have completed the Basic and Intermediate course and desire one-on-one, hands-on training with Mr. Hesch may CONTACT US to discuss individual training opportunities.
- We are actively seeking practitioners who have completed the Basic and Intermediate course and desire to train as Lab instructors or workshop instructors. Please CONTACT US for details.
2. PRACTITIONER AWARENESS OPPORTUNITIES
- We offer free introductory lectures to practitioner groups in the Southern Nevada area. Please see the "Invite Us" form on the EXPOS & EVENTS page.
- Jerry Hesch is available to lecture or present nationally and internationally at Conferences in the Physical Therapy field or Interdisciplinary fields. Please see the "Invite Us" form on the EXPOS & EVENTS page.
- We periodically demonstrate the Hesch Method at select expo venues. See the EXPOS & EVENTS page for upcoming appearances or to invite us to obtain a booth at your Organization's expo.
- There is an extensive library of professional writings, published papers, and videos on this site which will allow practitioners to familiarize themselves with Hesch Method. Please browse all categories under RESEARCH & PUBLICATION
3. PUBLIC AWARENESS OPPORTUNITIES
- We offer free introductory lectures to patient self-advocacy groups in the Southern Nevada area. Please see the "Invite Us" form on the EXPOS & EVENTS page.
- This website provides public information about Hesch Method. Most members of the public will benefit from browsing our VIDEOS and PATIENT FAQ'S. More informed patient self-advocates may also benefit from browsing the entire RESEARCH & PUBLICATION section to read the professional literature.